WHO IS REALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR JULIET'S DEATH?
Ever since Juliet's death in (6.01-6.02)"LAX", many fans have accepted Sawyer's accusations that Jack was solely responsible. Even Jack has accepted this belief. But there are other factors to consider:
1) The plan to detonate Jughead belonged to Daniel Faraday. And he would have gone through with it, if dear old Mom had not killed him.
2) Sawyer was the one who had talked Juliet into remaining on the island, back in 1974, when she wanted to leave.
3) Jack had decided to continue Daniel's plans, despite protests from Sawyer, Juliet and occasionally, Kate.
4) Other Losties such as Bernard and Rose had immediately agreed to support Jack's decision to detonate Jughead. Sayid actually tried to help, before he was shot by Roger Linus.
5) The Dharma Initiative had already began exposing the island's electro-magnetic energy that helped drag Juliet into that hole.
6) In an act of matrydom and insecurity over Sawyer's feelings toward her, Juliet decided to set off the bomb herself, instead of screaming for someone to get her out of that hole.
Have I left out anyone else?